Wednesday 16 January 2013

Review of Ideas.

Ideas For Light Project...


In order to get a successful outcome that reflects the still life, portraiture and lighting theme, in turn fitting into my creativity, I would need to think outside the box.

The main themes I wanted to look at were landscaping and Fashion photography, however I couldn't decide between the two which one to take forward. I knew that my strong point was photographing everyday life of my family and my friends, but I wanted to develop this and take this a step further by using other photographers to inspire me. I also knew that I didnt need a specific location as I find inspiration is everything I look at, the outside world as a whole inspires me. I wanted to do fashion photography because I knew I could take risks, and even though it wasn't something I was familiar with, I wanted to give it a try.

There were a few photographers that caught my eye when doing some research:

-Jessica Lee
-Lee Broomfield
-Jason Lee (Again)
-William Klein
-Corrine Day
-Cartier Bresson
-Alexander Rodchinko
-Nigel Barker
-Ansel Adams
-Elina Brotherus

And these photographers I wanted to look into in depth.
I hope I can come out with a decent photo (with the use of photoshop) and a decent outcome by the end of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment