Thursday 17 January 2013

BackGround Pictures For Exams







 

Landscape Shots for the Mock Exam


All of these shots are pictures I took with my digital camera, a fujifilm finepix HS30 EXR. The location of this photos was at brockwell park, right at the top of the hill next to the cafe, which is in herne hill. The settings I used to take these pictures differed. Alternating from the pro focus mode (adv), SP1 which is especially for portraiture and SP2 which is especially for clear landscapes.








































1 comment:

  1. It is great to see so much work now being put into your studies. Well done A'Jene. The new drive has produced more blog posts in just one week than almost the entire last project!

    I like the landscape backgrounds and I am looking forward to seeing the portrait images.

    Please could you give the technical info (what camera you used, what settings) for the pictures and a short description of what they are, what you are going to do with them.

    Also can you speak to me about the width of your blog! - it is easy to change and would help you present the work I think.

    Well done

    ReplyDelete