Thursday 31 January 2013









Progress through my exam


After the first photoshoot that I had taken I had decided to take both the landscape pictures and the portrait pictures and create a double exposure, because I knew that on their own the original pictures 
I had shot didn't show much development and they didn't stand strong on their own. On developing on the mac I had taken a few screen shots to show my progress.
I originally needed to crop the photo in order to get rid of all the unwanted part of the picture, although i couldn't decide where exactly to crop it. Cropping it so the figure wasn't completely in the middle added a little more story to the composition, it added a little more mystery and there was a lot more space.
The picture above, where the figure is positioned more to the right, although keeps the mystery, adds more to the composition.



 All these pictures show the double exposures, I had moved and tweaked each picture, changing the opacity continuously and overlaying the pictures. I didn't know at the time if this was the direction I wanted to go but it was a start.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment