Thursday 17 January 2013

Own work



Own Work 






All these photos were taking on my iPhone. I decided to add to the light project by taking photos around london of different settings with different amounts of light. The first one on the left was taken outside my window, from the view of my living room. The others were taken in Hyde Park Corner. Documenting a festival thats takes place once each year.














My inspiration came from a photographer called Edgar Martins who used long exposures and lights during the night to his advantage to create some stunning photographs except in my case the method behind the work wasn't nearly as much as he put into his pictures. 




The main reason why I took so many pictures at night was due to the fact I had taken great interest into night photography, so much so that I was planning to take this further towards the end of the project as a final outcome. Photographing landscapes has always interested me as theres so much inspiration, every where I look I see a photograph in my head, so doing night time photography would have been a new twist for me, having to look at things at a different perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment