Thursday 31 January 2013

Progress




Progression in Exam





After much deliberation, I had decided not to do the double exposure, I also decided to do a few more photoshoots and take advantage of the lighting outside as well as setting up a shoot on the inside and controlling the lighting there aswell. Prior to taking these portraiture shots, I had also took some landscape shots as well during the middle of a sunrise on a frosty moring, using the natural light to my advantage. And after doing a little editing in photo I was left with some very strong photos that I could possibly use as final outcomes in the exam.












The landscape pictures and the two portraiture pictures at the top had been edited on photoshop, using the curve tool to intensify the contrast and adding a little hue and saturation and colour contrast to the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment