Monday 29 April 2013

Development



MY CONTACT SHEET




When originally looking at my idea I had realised that not much development had gone into my idea. My main idea was to weave two different nature pictures together in order to obscure the photograph , and this was the idea I had stuck with. With a lot of deliberation I decided to take the idea further, with this in mine I had chosen to juxtapose my photographs. Bringing together two complete opposites into the one picture. With this in mind I set out to take another photoshoot. Looking at man made architecture, construction sites, derelict buildings and grave yards. The contact sheet above shows the photos I took and the photos encirlced with red pen are those I had chosen to possibly look at and develop further. With this I was going to take photos from this shoot, along with photos from my original shoot, and collage(merge) the two photos together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment