Friday 22 March 2013

Initial Digital Photographs.





Digital Photographs.

All these photos were taken over a period of time. these are several different photoshoots and random photo taking all around london. I took these photos with my Fujifilm HS30 EXR Camera. I used various settings in order to take these photographs. For the night time scenery photographs I used manual (m) To adjust the aperture and shutter speed myself, Along with the EXR setting.
For the dying flowers I used the landscape setting (SP2) and I also used the Adv. setting. These same settings applied when taking the landscape forest photographs, in addition to using the SP1 setting (portrait and skin tone setting). Although I won't be using all these photos, I wanted to have a variety to work from.
  





































































































1 comment:

  1. Good to see the recent work online. Maybe select the BEST prints - the top 12 or so for the post and then display the rest as a contact sheet on the blog. This way I can see you selecting and refining your ideas visually. Well done.

    Now upload Rankin and best prints from the darkroom experiments. A create a post that explains 3 ideas you are following and show examples of your work and the work of others.

    ReplyDelete